Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Make a change

This blog is to make sure Isol L. Cotto name lives on . It is also for the purpose of starting a foundation in the name of Isol. I am the boyfriend of Isol's daughter Kristina and I want to do everything I can too keep Isol's name alive.
So any support given is deeply appreciated. Please, any other links to sites to help us move in the right direction are needed. I would like to thank the friends and family that have helped us in this trying time.
Lastly if you are a store owner or know ANYONE that will allow us to set up donatin boxes to aid us in starting the foundatin for Isol, please contact us @ www.krisjess6767@gmail.com. I thank everyone that wants to help us make a change.

sincerely,
Kristina & Jesse

1 comment:

  1. Jesse/Kristina

    I will be posting your blog on my site, www.4survivors.blogspot.com. I encourage everyone that visits this site and mine to please contact their local assembly people and state senate about the laws that need to be changed regarding domestic abuse issues.

    Start writing about this story, contact your local papers and get them to talk about the laws that need to change, like the credit card bail out for a domestic abuse offender, or a higher bail for abusers, and also mention that VINE is a service that no one knows about!! That in itself is a huge issue someone should address. Stay on top of people and let them know you demand change.

    Maria Phelps

    neverbeowned@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete